Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BIG plan for my Monday Morning Ladies!!

I'm formulating our plan for success. Think Big Picture - 8 weeks - what's your goal?? Fat loss, Strength, Endurance, More energy, Muscle gain?

As a team, we'll keep each other on track with our diet, exercise, time for relaxation etc. and be transformed in one way or another. There are no excuses, no backing down and if you do, the only person that loses is YOU!!

So get ready to buckle down, suck it up and make a CHANGE!

For starters, start drinking WATER - lots of WATER!! Why? It helps your liver metabolize fat, it makes your skin GLOW, it decreases your appetite and helps rid your body of waste.

I'll be totally honest, I don't like to drink water. It's true! So this is a struggle for me. It has to be ice cold, preferably with a squeeze of lemon or lime and I have to keep track of how much I'm drinking. I set a goal for each day and that way I can stay on track.

You in?

No comments:

My Favorite Places to eat in The Woodlands

  • America's
  • Black Walnut Cafe
  • Cru
  • Hubell & Hudson Bistro
  • Jasper's
  • Lupe Tortilla